[Nfb-krafters-korner] class sign ups

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jan 15 19:27:35 UTC 2014

Please do check our website at _www.KraftersKorner.org_
(http://www.KraftersKorner.org)
and check our upcoming classes.  We do have several beginning in the  next
couple of weeks.  Be sure to sign up in time so you do not miss  anything.

The email classes have a strick cut off date and once the sign up is
removed from the website it is too late to sign up.  The sign up will be  removed
any time during that date, I have no control over when it is removed,  but
if you wait until the deadline date to sign up it might be too late.

Check frequently  we have a new beading class coming up the first week  of
February.

Our Safety pin beading classes will begin in March with the Easter  Egg.
The Scooner will be in April and the clock has been switched to  May.  We
wish Theresa well and hope she has a speedy recovery.

Amanda will fill in with pony bead classes for February.