[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hadley School Seminar

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jan 17 22:13:36 UTC 2014

Hadley Seminars are recorded, butthey are not available for 2 or 3 days
after the seminar.

In a message dated 1/17/2014 5:11:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
terrypowers59 at gmail.com writes:

I  thought all classes were recorded.  You mean I can not go and listen  to
the class.  If not, someone, please, tell us what was  covered.

Terry P.