[Nfb-krafters-korner] Martha Stewart CraftsTM MC Cotton Hemp Yarn

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 22:28:01 UTC 2014

Hello,

I've been looking around for an interesting cotton yarn to use for the placemat. This yarn has very
mixed reviews but it sounds interesting. Thought I'd share the info I found with all of you in case
you are interested.

Martha Stewart CraftsTM MC Cotton Hemp Yarn

Article # 5700

This versatile natural blend-soft, absorbent, and machine-washable-is a smart choice for garments,
knit or crochet baby blankets, and even household projects like washcloths, place mats, and dish
towels. It works up nicely on the loom.

Weight                                           Category: 4 -

Worsted Weight: Afghan, Aran Yarn

1.75 oz./50 g (66 yd/60 m)

65% Cotton, 35% Hemp

Gauge:

Knit: 16 sts x 22 rows = 4 inches on size 8 (5mm) needles

Crochet: 12 sc x 14 rows = 4 inches on size I-9 (5.5mm) hook

Product Care Instructions: Machine wash.  Initial water temperature should not exceed 40C or 105F.
Any dry cleaning solvent other than trichloroethylene may be safely used. No bleach product may be
used. A machine dryer may be regularly used at the hottest available temperature setting. Item may
not be smoothed or finished with an iron.

Available in 20 Colors

Flour Sack White

Article: #5700-500 UPC: 023032006048

Soft white