[Nfb-krafters-korner] need your opinion & thoughts

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Jan 18 23:33:30 UTC 2014

Then do you think a discussion owould be a good idea?  I don't want to
leave it open to take questions on any type of crafting, but I like Monday
Chats  that has a topic.

I don't think doing 1 craft project would be the best choice as not
everyone might be interested in just 1 type of project.

In a message dated 1/18/2014 5:15:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,