[Nfb-krafters-korner] Great Website

Lindy van der Merwe stephlin at iafrica.com
Sun Jan 19 13:19:17 UTC 2014

Hi Denise,
Glad you also like it. The projects are very well organised and the sewing
projects seem to be mostly the types of projects I like. I hope you will
find the same with the knitting as well.
The site has some ads, but I find it very accessible nevertheless and not
over-crowded with frames, embedded objects and graphics and a lot of other
unmentionable components you can find on the Internet these days.
Lindy