[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Weather

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Jan 21 21:56:57 UTC 2014

Do you want me to box it up and send it to you?  Gee whiz it is got up  to
17 degrees today and snowing like crazy out there now.  Wednesday the  high
is suppose to hit zero as a high.  Now if we send the boxed snow thru
Minnasoat up to you Terrence I am sure it will stay as snow!

In a message dated 1/21/2014 4:34:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,