[Nfb-krafters-korner] Loom stitch markers

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 22:22:01 UTC 2014

Hello all,

I hope everyone in the East coast is staying snuggly and warm in this
blizzard. My classes are canceled for the afternoon so I have plenty
of time to work on my loom knitting projects. I was looking at a
particular hat pattern that calls for stitch markers and I was
wondering where I can purchase stitch markers for the looms and maybe
any other techniques that you use. I know you can use pieces of yarn
as stitch markers, but I feel I'm just going to get confused and mess
up. Thanks for any help.

Best,
Minh

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on
their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible." T. E. Lawrence