[Nfb-krafters-korner] question for crocheters

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Wed Jan 22 22:12:11 UTC 2014

I hear the rumblings of a class. Don't forget to add that double crochet or
whatever stitch you are doing on the top of the last line. For a really cool
affect use a single crochet and watch the magic that happens as your crochet
looks like knitting, sneaky grin.

I am double crocheting an afghan using the post front and back. I am keeping
the lines for six rows on one side then making them for six rows on the
other side. So one row is front post, the next is back post, keeping the
lines on the same side, grin.  Very cool affect for the suddle shading of
this yarn called "Amazing."

Becky and sweet Jake

PS Hey goilys, keeping on her good side. My birthday is coming up, toothy
grin. So hush donts tell hers.