[Nfb-krafters-korner] question for crocheters

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 22:06:11 UTC 2014

Hi Joyce,
Thanks for this explanation. I'd been in the dark about what the "post" was. I just knew when I saw
a pattern that had that in the instructions, I couldn't make the item. <smile>

I just wanted to share a slightly embarrassing story. Last night I took some yarn and a crochet
hook to bed with me. I sometimes do this because counting stitches relaxes me. Well, I guess the
technique worked well last night, because I woke up this morning and found a regular-sized crochet
hook that I'd cast 30 stitches on! Hmm, don't know, maybe I was practicing for Becky's afghan
stitch class? Anyhow I had a good sleep and laugh in the morning.
Cathy F