[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitted writst warmers, not looom, some questions

Valerie rosetta at adam.com.au
Thu Jan 23 23:11:11 UTC 2014

Hello Joyce, thanks for the info, and a class would be great, hope an email
one might come along too.  I'm already enrolled in the loom class for
wristers, it would be great to know how to do both projects though.

I was given a beautiful pair of wrist warmers, I could never hope to
duplicate them, but they are rib for a short while, then a lace pattern, and
then plain knitting, seems to me though that a simple pattern could be done
instead of this very fancy lace work which is beautiful, but doubt even
after learning more whether I could do it. However, there may be an easy
lace pattern that exists? These warmers are a soft purple, look very old
worldy with the pattern and all, I really love them. Best Valerie