[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitted writst warmers, not looom, some questions

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Fri Jan 24 12:48:54 UTC 2014

Yes, I'd like a class on wrist warmers on needles.  It's nice to have
something warm on the wrists and the fingers exposed.  March is okay but,
seems far away.  Then again, time goes by pretty quickly so, March will be
here in no timea t all.

By the way, I hope everyone in the super cold weather is keeping warm.  I
also hope you don't have the problem we have here in Sacramento, no rain.  I
think it's almost 50 days without rain.  Okay, take care.

Regards,

Denise