[Nfb-krafters-korner] another possible fundraising idea

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Jan 24 17:58:53 UTC 2014

Lilly,
I think it is never to later to give any suggestions or ideas to help the
entire division. I personally love this idea, and something like this was
mentioned in ideas presented. It is a big under taking and I would love to
hear more about it if you have any thing farther. Have you every found any
beads with braille or any ideas you might offer. It is something I looked
into myself but all I every found was expensive jewrly and not craft made.
If you have anything on this will you please let me know or any websites I
would like to search farther. The only craft related braille items were made
with Fimo, braillede and then baked, like charms made with braille, but
quite a bit of work. Please do send more ideas, love to hear them.
Terry K