[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fund raising

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jan 24 21:56:25 UTC 2014

People:

We need to keep fundraising in our thoughts a lot more now.  We slid
through 5 years of this division without much expenses for the division.   We did
in the last couple of years give some funds to National Federation of the
Blind and last year we helped a couple of our members get to National
Convention.

Now we are facing a reality that to keep the crafting classes going the way
 they have been going in the past it will be an expense to do it.  We all
love the classes that have been developed and shared by all of us and we
worked  hard to build up these classes and have you and me teaching them for
free.   We are working on something right now that will be announced in
February our  plans, but this is only a piece of what we need to do.  We need to
continue  thinking ahead and planning on how to keep expenses down, but we
all have loved  enjoying the classes here.

We will have a better idea in the Fall what type of annual expenses we will
 have and we need to prepare for it.

So keep those ideas coming and do not hesitate to share them.