[Nfb-krafters-korner] knitting offf and purling using the loom

melissa tucker melissatucker4 at att.net
Sat Jan 25 20:23:51 UTC 2014

I've started my first loom knitting project and I've finally been able to knit and purl rows without the pegs coming off.  I know how to do both stitches, but I can't tell tthe difference in the two rows as I lok at them on the board.  The (e-rap) or knit row feels exactly like the purled row to mee.  And this problem gets confusing especially when I have to put the project down for a few hours and go back to it.  I realize there is a huge difference, but I'm not seeing it right off the bat.  Could someone please explain to me how to tell the difference in my half finished project, in the middle of the loom?  thanks.