[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tunisian Crochet class

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sun Jan 26 19:04:32 UTC 2014

Lillie, welcome to the class, also. Pot holders, jacket sweater, sweaters,
Christmas stocking, slippers, afghans, place mats, you can even do this in
the round, I read. With thinn yarn shawls, sweaters, vests, all kinds of
things not coming to mind.

There are all kinds of variations on this stitch.We are just learning
Tunisian Simple Stich (TSS).

Becky