[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tunisian Crochet class

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sun Jan 26 19:47:21 UTC 2014

Not tons of patterns. Lion Brand has a couple, I think anyway. One is an
afghan done in squares with different stitches all done in Tunisian. On the
Crochenit site there are several books of patterns. This stitch is a cousin
to Tunisian and I have taught it under the name of cro hook. With Tunisian
you do not turn your work. With Crochenit or cro hook you do turn your work.
Still it is the very same stitch with a twist, lol.

I have been dreaming about a poncho done in Tunisian. I think it would be a
cool look. I have the math done in my head and the design. I just don't have
time to do the actual work. But oh what a  stunner look it would be.

Becky and Jake who says, heys is dat my birthday gift! Nothin's to good for
me!