[Nfb-krafters-korner] fund-raising

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun Jan 26 20:23:32 UTC 2014

Kathy,
In reading the list I find there is a bit of interest in your idea and
wanted to ask for a little more help. I can not do anything until after Feb
10 and wanted to get back to you with this idea that we might try in the
summer in Christmas in August or later for those who would like to help with
fund raising but do not do a yarn craft. Could you think about how we might
organize this like in a class, with plain braille paper, purchase already
printed braille cards and what designs we could make to place on the cards
and possible a Lindy made envelope for cards. Possibly some assigned nights
for instructions and dates of when these would have to be complete. Also
some ideas of cost in reselling them, packaging them, like how make in a
pack or 3 to a package. I will place this on my calendar to get back to you
after Feb. 10 which I hope you will take into consideration to explore and I
will be more than happy to submit to the board in your name as a fund raiser
idea. I do not want to drop the ball on this but right now I can not take on
anything until after that date and I think this is a wonderful idea you have
and the comments from others has been great. Please let me know if you have
the time and want to do this. Terry K