[Nfb-krafters-korner] fund-raising: selling cards, Terry K and others

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 05:28:20 UTC 2014

Cathy,

American Printing House sells braille paper for a reasonable price,
but we don't even have to use braille paper. I've brailled on card
stock before and the braille comes out very nice and clear. I'm sure
there is a company that sells blank card stock in bulk cheaply. I have
a brailler as well as slate and stylus. I actually don't mind using
the slate and stylus as it was how I learned braille. Another issue I
think we have to consider is whether or not we want to put print on
these cards. I would imagine that many of the recipients of these
cards would not know braille, so we need to put print on them in order
for sighted people to read the message. Just some thoughts.
Minh