[Nfb-krafters-korner] selling cards

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Jan 28 14:29:48 UTC 2014

I think selling cards is a good idea, but will take a lot of planning. I have been reading braille since second grade so I think I could take on the job of brailling some of the cards.  I have 2 braillers, one with a broken space bar, but it is still usable.  I have some of the precut plastic canvas, crosses that I could make and they are not that expensive.  There are a lot of other items I could make out of plastic canvas.  I have some plastic canvas flower key chains and some Christmas ornaments that I have made.  I like to design with plastic canvas, so give me some ideas!
How about a pony bead Christmas tree!
Amanda, Cathy, Terry P, Terri K ... and make a planning committee!!!

Terry P.