[Nfb-krafters-korner] What happen to you

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Jan 28 19:21:18 UTC 2014

Those teachers who contacted me regarding doing a class that did not book a
 date with me, what happen to you?

You come up with some ideas and I explained that you need to get a date
from me and then fill out a class proposal.  The dates don't get held and
then they don't get filled and students don't have a  chance to  learn.

Did everyone put in a class proposal?  If you have ideas for a class  you
need to get in touch with me first.  Don't have a big discussion on the  list
about it.  Throw out a note and ask if anyone might be interested,  but
then come to me and lets plan it.  We are booking into March now  and February
has some patchy areas.that I don't know what to do about.