[Nfb-krafters-korner] Braille cards

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Jan 28 19:53:07 UTC 2014

To everyone who is interested in braille cards,

Just wanted to place in writing what is happening as we are getting a lot of
wonderful suggestions on the list about this project.

1.       I will be happy to organize a meeting possibly on a Monday night
chat to form a committee about this to present this idea to the board as a
fund raiser.

2.       .During this time I will send out a survey about how we should go
about making these cards and what type of cards should be made.

3.       .We need everyone's input as to how to do this as cost, and resale.
Making them is fun, resale of them is another item.

4.       .Please be thinking about this and if you would like to be involved
and in which part and I will arrange with Joyce a date for the meeting.

Thank each of you for your great ideas for this project. If you have any
questions, please email me, I have kept all posts that have sent to the list
to date.

Terry Knox

Tknox6 at sc.rr.com