[Nfb-krafters-korner] selling cards

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 23:06:25 UTC 2014

One helpful hint is that before we mail a Braille card with a craft item….we take it to the post office to insure that it meets the Free Matter guidelines. A flap can never be sealed….so the craft has to be secure.
They also really want as flat as possible…..I did throw in some beaded crosses this Christmas….but the crocheted ones were more acceptable.
Hope this helps.
Rev. Dr. Theresa C. Taylor
Executive Director
Seek the Son Ministries, Inc.