[Nfb-krafters-korner] Portuguese Knitting

Valerie rosetta at adam.com.au
Wed Jan 29 01:27:26 UTC 2014

Hi I'd so love to learn the Portuguese style of knitting, I  heard this
being talked about some time ago by a craft lady.  It is a great way of
knitting for anyone who has sore fingers or who might have vision problems,
apparently. I know nothing more about it except the yarn is held around your
neck, well seem to remember that was said.  I'd forgotten all about it till
I saw it mentioned here.  I am asking if anyone could teach it, could we
please, please have an email class too?  A lady I knew who was from Germany
used to knit so quickly, I guess this was another form of knitting and that
would be so great to learn too.

Cheers. Valerie