[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knit stitches other than just purl plain rows?

Valerie rosetta at adam.com.au
Wed Jan 29 23:06:09 UTC 2014

I have, for the first time, actually completed 15 rows of knitting (two
needles) without dropping a stitch, this is a real achievement! I was almost
ready to give it all away, but found some wool that I seemed to knit with
far better and sized needles that helped too.  Since I am now not dropping
stitches, I am wondering if there are any easy fancy stitches that I could
try to liven up the purl, knit. Is there a simple eyelet or lace pattern or
anything I could use?  I do know the seed stitch, well by reading think I
could manage that one. It would be nice to add a border or edge to the
project.  Any help would be great. Thanks Valerie