[Nfb-krafters-korner] a question to the card folks

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 30 21:53:56 UTC 2014

Joyce,
It might depend on the size of the card.  If it was a simple, " happy
birthday"  sort of wishing you a wonderful day, for instance It could be all
grade 1 braille.  But I don't think that a long beautiful poem in grade 1
would fit on the size cards we are looking at making.  We might have a few
in grade 1 for younger children or new Braille readers, just my 2 cents
worth!

Jill