[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knit stitches other than just purl plainrows?

Valerie rosetta at adam.com.au
Fri Jan 31 03:45:03 UTC 2014

Lillie, thank you I'd love to know more about the dishcloth pattern. As it
happens, I've just ordered some dk cotton with the idea of doing a
dishcloth, You are right, it's a small project and to actually finish
something makes you more enthused to keep trying, so I'd love to have any
details.

Thank you too for all who have given me some thoughts about different
stitches to try, I've been very grateful for the ideas and it gives a bit
more interest when knitting projects.

Thanks again everyone. Valerie