[Nfb-krafters-korner] Decreasing the crown of a hat

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 07:00:46 UTC 2014

Hi Jill and beanie classmates,

I just finished my hat. it took me a bit of time to adjust the spacing for the decrease for the 48
peg loom, but I got it all worked out. The seed stitch I used for the body of the hat looks really
nice. I used EWrap on the brim and crown. All one color, a light yellow.it fits great too, so if
your hat doesn't fit real well using the 36 peg loom, try the 48 round purple one.

I think I might make a few brown ones for the local Brownie troops.<grin>

I am looking forward to the slouch hat next Thursday.
Thanks Jill.
Cathy F