[Nfb-krafters-korner] Thank you and a query about dropped stitches.

Valerie rosetta at adam.com.au
Fri Jan 31 22:52:26 UTC 2014

Thanks so much for the help with my rambly description about the unknown
type of stitch I was doing. Now I have some idea of what it is and how it
might make a difference in how stitches appear in the work. Thanks very much
for the time taken to write out details for me.

I think I should not have boasted that I had 15 rows with not a dropped
stitch, because last evening I dropped them badly.  This is a question and
maybe it is just me alone who has clumsy fingers, but have others found
dropping stitches is something that happens to them a lot?  I knit very
slowly, try to feel the stitch well before inserting the needle etc.  Are
there any tips to knitting when you just can't see what you are doing and
relying on feel of the yarn and needles alone?

V in Aus.