[Nfb-krafters-korner] Kick the Can Ice Cream (Just being support staff for Henrietta)

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 04:01:12 UTC 2014

Hi Dixie,

Great time of year for that one!

Reminds me of when I was a little girl and went to visit my grandma and
grandpa in the mountains of Pennsylvania. She let us make homemade ice cream
with a machine with a crank. I called it the ice cream machine, but who
knows what it was actually called. Does Anyone out there know?
I do remember that as the ice cream gut frozen it got harder and harder to
crank. With me being the eldest, I had the job of finishing it off.
Good memory. <smile>
Cathy F