[Nfb-krafters-korner] Rotor cutter

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Jul 1 16:46:28 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,

A little while ago someone posted info on list about an electric rotor
cutter. I do not remember who this was, or if it was out of country. I
believe I asked for more info but did not receive a reply. If anyone knows
about Electric rotary cutters will you please post again to give me
additional information. Are they safe, and accessible or only for people
with sight. I do not believe I have ever seen one or know where to get one,
only type I know of is the hand held ones. If I am mistaken, please excuse
this post.

Terry K