[Nfb-krafters-korner] Kick the Can Ice Cream (Just being support staff for Henrietta)

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Jul 1 20:28:47 UTC 2014

Kathy,
Yes, I had a toy snow cone maker, I believe it was a Frosty the Snowman.
Place the ice in his hat, crank his back and his metal stomach crushed the
ice. What mess, but a good memory. I was remembering the other day growing
up poor that our popsicles were Koolaid in ice cube trays and the sticks
were 2 or 3 toothpicks, also messy but so good.
Terry K