[Nfb-krafters-korner] Kick the Can Ice Cream (Just being support staff for Henrietta)

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 02:32:32 UTC 2014

Hi Denise,
Ah yes, running through the sprinkler. Another good memory for me as well.
As a kid I lived close to the Long Island sound in New York and on weekends
we went to the beach. That is where I learn to swim.

Does anyone remember the Good Humor truck. I am not sure if it was just
local. Anyhow this truck would jingle a bell and we kids would run to catch
it and buy nickel pop sickles. I liked the grape one's best. sometimes, when
we were really lucky, we get someone to buy us the chocolate crunch ice
cream bars that were a quarter. Yippee, now that was really living.
So simple back in the day.
Cathy F