[Nfb-krafters-korner] elections and moving forward.

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jul 3 15:50:15 UTC 2014

I was thrilled to be able to attend the board meeting in Florida and  a big
Thanks goes out to Ken & Theresa for making this happen.

It was very good to be able to attend the annual board meeting and take
part in participating in running the meeting, answering questions and giving
the  info regarding the division's information.

We have more things and lots of planning to go ahead with for the
division.  for everyone's information:

Joyce Kane, Presidentk _Blindhands at AOL.com_ (mailto:Blindhands at AOL.com)
Theresa Taylor,   , 1st Vice President, _tct71887 at gmail.com_
(mailto:tct71887 at gmail.com)
Cathy Fletcher,  2nd Vice President, _flowersandherbs at gmail.com_
(mailto:flowersandherbs at gmail.com)