[Nfb-krafters-korner] neat item at a fair

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 4 03:05:18 UTC 2014

Hi,

We have a downtown event every first Friday of the month where crafters and
venders can sell their merchandise.  I went tonight, it was moved forward
one night due to the fourth of july holiday.  I bought an adorable  little
Christmas ornament.  For those who have felt or seen a gord, I got one that
was decorated as a santa.  With the top of the gord being the santa hat.
The guy also had very large gords which he had made into bird houses. Just
thought I would share.

Jill Rossiter