[Nfb-krafters-korner] how to make lanyards

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 11:14:56 UTC 2014

Wow, the memories. I used to make gimp lanyards all the time when I
went to camp every summer. I remember there was a girl who was crazily
good at it and would always experiment with an insane amount of
strings and colors to create different effects. One time she worked
with 20 strings to make a giant square; it turned out really well
except there were so many colors that it looked rather horrendous.
I'll pull out my collection of gimp and tryy making them again. Thanks
Cathy.

Minh

On 7/4/14, Annette Carr via Nfb-krafters-korner