[Nfb-krafters-korner] Ho,Ho,Ho

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sat Jul 5 22:32:01 UTC 2014

Ho,HO,HO, Everyone,

Just getting in the spirit, or trying to, for the start up of our Christmas
in August classes. I have a head start already and wanted to catch everyone
up with my Christmas spirit.

If you are like me, I have grandchildren and grown family that are really
hard to buy for and the cost is to much also. Therefore, I have already
started working on Christmas. What am I doing? Granny Square Christmas
throws or blankets. And watch for the class sign up for August, and come
along and I will teach you how to make these squares and before too long you
can make these throws for gifts or make pillows, or stockings and much more,
once you learn the square. This is a simple square, that works up quickly
and I will teach you how to connect them once you learn how to make them. So
watch for the class sign up and start looking for your Christmas colors and
stock up, you can always use Red, Green and White.. It will be here before
you know it.

Terry K