[Nfb-krafters-korner] Ho,Ho,Ho

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun Jul 6 15:29:56 UTC 2014

Kathy,
Did not realize you taught this before. Can you tell me if or what the
tricky part of this class was. As you know, there are so many different
patterns on teaching this pattern. I do a really simple one, nothing fancy
and only using 3 colors. Any tips you can share with me would be
appreciated.
Terry K