[Nfb-krafters-korner] baby sweater

Jewell Boll jjboll at excel.net
Sun Jul 6 17:48:15 UTC 2014

Hi Becky,

happy belated 4th to you and Jake. We had gorgeous weather, but I was home
alone, so didn't get to participate in the events.

I hope your business is thriving and doing well.  I haven't been knitting on
the machines, because I am so busy with quilting.  Now I am taking a break
and made a baby sweater using the pattern taught by Joyce. I am such a slow
hand knitter and would really like to make the sweater on the machine.  Have
you ever made a sweater from the neck down and putting the body on hold to
knit the two sleeves thus having just the two sleeve seams to sew. The
machine is such a nice device, but I have trouble finding patters that
interest me.

Have a great week.

Love,
Jewell and Quinn

I forgot to mention. I received a Golden named Quinn on March 7th of This
year.  He is a sweetheart and we are still in the training mode.