[Nfb-krafters-korner] a third well-written article about Krafter's Korner

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 06:18:18 UTC 2014

That is an excellent article. Thanks for sharing it Cathy.

This is also an excellent example of what we mean by rich content that links
back to us to help raise our rankings. The links were within the article and
specific to our organization. These are "quality" links that managed to also
give us quantity. No link was used out of context. Just wanted to point out
exactly what we mean for quality link backs <smile>. Google is always
upgrading their algorithims and they are getting stricter about what
qualifies to raise your page ranking. We used to be on the first page but
dropped further down and I constantly try to keep my ear on what the latest
"keys to page ranking" are out and how we can adapt to it.

Cindy S.

Krafter's