[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: Off Topic': Prayers please!

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Thu Jul 10 20:14:58 UTC 2014

Cathy;

Thanks for the imfo.
I tried to write, earlier, but some how, my e-mail, either got lost or went to Cathy.

I want to send Get Well wishes to;
Joyce, Henrietta, Portia, La, and I think it was Denice.

Also, Congratulations to all our elected officers!!!

You asked, how the convention went?
I just made a bit over my shipping costs.  People went for the small items.  Guess they do not think about winter in July!  I hope I can sell my items on Handmade Sell and Trade.
I might also try the Blind Post.

They had a man, who was in a racing car accident and lost his sight.  He built a moder sycle with controles, like our car for the blind.  He actually drove it into the ball room and at the end, it was on display!!!
Henry and I got to tutch it.  I sure never knew a racer, layed down to race a moder sycle!  Sure sounds scary!

There was a movy about all of Marc Mourer's successes!!!
I have an e-mail with a link to the movy.  It was sent to the main list so most of you should have gotten a copy.

Dr. Mourer sounded like he was about to cry, when he spoke about stepping down and when he handed over the gabble.

It was a chalange teaching Henry and sophie, their way around the hotel and making them meet me at different places.
It was a chalange to get my goods to the display area.  They gave me invalid imfo at the bell stand and tried to charge me $60 to take my items to the Convention Center!!!
He let me by with a tip, like they had told me, so I gave him $20 and made 3 trips carrying my items on my walker, back to the room.

Terry P.