[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT some very sad news to share

Carol Osmar osmarc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 13 01:03:45 UTC 2014

 As many of you know, my sister  Henrietta's husband Dan has been
chronically ill for many many years.  She has dedicated her life
to caring for him.  Sadly he past away in her arms just a few
hours after he returned home from the hospital on Thursday.  She
is a very strong lady and I am sure, in time,  she will find new
ways to make life brighter for others.  In a few days, when
friends and family return home, and things get quiet, I am sure
she will appreciate a kind word from all her friends here at
Krafters Korner.  Please keep her in your prayers.

Luckily, Ed and I had gone back to Michigan for a nieces wedding
a couple of weeks ago so we spent time with Dan before he went
into the hospital.  His  funeral will be on Wednesday, so we will
be flying back in a couple of days.

Thanks for being here for us.

Carol

If you always do