[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT some very sad news to share

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sun Jul 13 12:21:34 UTC 2014

Carrol, thank you for letting us know about Dan.  Please know that my
thoughts and prayers are with you, Henrietta and all of your family .  As
both you and Henrietta know everyone here at Krafters Korner are here for
both of you in what ever capacity either of you need.  Just give a shout out
and let us know.

Annette