[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting Looms

Michelle Creedy michelle.creedy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 04:56:05 UTC 2014

Hello List

My name is Michelle and I live in Canada. I've just subscribed to this list.

I'm working with one of those circular knitting looms and I'd love some
practical instructions that will be easily followed on how to use it. I've
googled quite a bit and I think I have most of the basics right but there
seems to be a little bit of confusion on my part as to exactly how to wrap
the yarn around the pegs. It's such a neat craft and I'm really looking
forward to doing more. Best of all, I've all but taught myself!

Looking forward to meeting my fellow listers.

Michelle