[Nfb-krafters-korner] Joyce, Christmas in August

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Jul 14 21:28:43 UTC 2014

Joyce,

Please let me know if the classes for the Christmas in August were or are to
be posted yet. I know we spoke about me teaching the candy wreath as one of
the classes and I was giving the winner of the membership contest a kit for
a prize for this class. I hace missed who won this package, or if it was
official yet. Do you want me to present a class notification for this class
or was it the schedule that was already planned like basket making, safety
pins, and the like. Sorry if I missed something but not seeing anything on
site announcing these classes, should I wait? Please let me know I am a
little behind, either way.

Terry K