[Nfb-krafters-korner] announcing new official Krafters Division blog

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 18:11:23 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Wow, I am so excited to share this news with you. it was decided that it
might be a good idea to have a blog for various reasons. We do have one but
it has not been used in a long time. This new one on WordPress is "my baby"
in the sense that I have been creating it as I learned how to do so. I have
read some blogs of course, but never thought in a million years that I
would, or could create one. But after twelve days, here it is for you to
preview. Any feedback about the blog, that you might have, please share. I
am not looking for compliments, though they are nice to get. Instead I am
hoping to get your ideas to help make this blog something that can benefit
our division in whatever way that may be.

So hope to read your comments on this list or on our blog.

So where is this blog you ask?

Go to:

www.craftingblind.wordpress.com

soon there will be a link to it on our homepage.

Cathy F