[Nfb-krafters-korner] class recordings

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jul 17 19:44:39 UTC 2014

Hello folks,

I want to let people know that recordings of the classes will begin
again.  I am so happy that we have folks volunteering to help run things  here at
Krafters Korner.
Cathy will teach any of the teachers who do not know how to start and end a
 class recording.  Please contact her at:
_flowersandherbs at gmail.com_ (mailto:flowersandherbs at gmail.com)

If you don't know how to do this and you are teaching a class Dixie will
also be available to help you
_cobaltblueheron at gmail.com_ (mailto:cobaltblueheron at gmail.com)  or
me[Blindhands at aol.com].  If you don't know how and have not been taught  yet, don't
worry as long as one of the above folks, plus a few more out there  are in
your class we can help you.  Please do remember to turn off the  recording
when the class is finished.  Some folks like to stay on and chat  at the en.
We don't need that recorded.

Dixie will take care of uploading the recordings to dropbox and sending the
 link to the teacher.  The teacher has the studen list and needs to take
attendance so you will know who should get the recordings.

Remember you need to sign up for the class and attend the majority of the
class  or classes in order to get the recordings.  If you are absent  from a
class please contact the teacher before the class if you can do  that.  No
recordings are to be shared  with others who did not take  the classes.