[Nfb-krafters-korner] Kumihimo class email

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Fri Jul 18 19:37:50 UTC 2014

So for those of us who joined Krafter's Division during convention this is
all very confusing.  I don't even know what this class is, never mind how to
sign up for classes, find out who does them and how one gets included or
excluded.  Can anyone explain how this is all supposed to work.  I guess I
never understood that classes could close, or that once you joined you could
not get recordings of past classes.  Now I have no understanding of what I
am entitled to regarding classes.  Would greatly appreciate some
clarification.  Thank  you.

Jeanette Kutash, very new member