[Nfb-krafters-korner] {Disarmed} Fwd: Share Your Craft Blooper and Win a $100 CreateForLess Shopping Spree!

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Jul 19 18:07:26 UTC 2014

____________________________________
 From: customerservice at createforless.com
To: blindhands at aol.com
Sent:  7/17/2014 6:48:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: Share Your Craft Blooper  and Win a $100 CreateForLess Shopping Spree!

.

(http://www.createforless.com/customer-service/shipping-returns.aspx?utm_source=CFLemail07.17.14Crafts&utm_medium=CFLemail&utm_campaign=Header)

(http://www.createforless.com/?utm_source=CFLemail07.17.14Crafts&utm_medium=CFLemail&utm_campaign=Logo)
THIS WEEK
Send Us Your Craft  "Oops!" and Win Big!

(http://www.createforless.com/search/Scrapbooking,%20Rubberstamping%20and%20Paper%20Craft%20Supplies/results.aspx?txtSearch=Scrapbooking%20&%20Paper%20
Crafts&utm_source=CFLemail07.17.14Crafts&utm_medium=CFLemail&utm_campaign=Sc
rapbookingDeptTab)
(http://www.createforless.com/search/Sewing%20and%20Quilting%20supplies/results.aspx?txtSearch=Sewing%20&%20Quilting&utm_source=CFLe
mail07.17.14Crafts&utm_medium=CFLemail&utm_campaign=SewingQuiltingDeptTab)

(http://www.createforless.com/search/Beading/results.aspx?txtSearch=Beading%20&%20Jewelry%20Making%20Supplies&utm_source=CFLemail07.17.14Crafts&utm_med
ium=CFLemail&utm_campaign=BeadingDeptTab)
(http://www.createforless.com/search/Craft%20supplies/results.aspx?txtSearch=Craft%20&%20Hobbies&utm_source=
CFLemail07.17.14Crafts&utm_medium=CFLemail&utm_campaign=CraftsDeptTab)
(http://www.createforless.com/search/Yarn%20and%20Needlework%20supplies/results
.aspx?txtSearch=Yarn%20&%20Needlework&utm_source=CFLemail07.17.14Crafts&utm_
medium=CFLemail&utm_campaign=CrochetKnittingDeptTab)
(http://www.createforless.com/Kids+Crafts/a!2,aid!18922-inf-/results.aspx?SH=D=15~&utm_source=CFL
email07.17.14Crafts&utm_medium=CFLemail&utm_campaign=KidsCraftsDeptTab)
(http://www.createforless.com/search/Clearance%20craft%20supplies/results.aspx
?txtSearch=Clearance&utm_source=CFLemail07.17.14Crafts&utm_medium=CFLemail&u
tm_campaign=ClearanceDeptTab)
(http://www.createforless.com/search/sale/results.aspx?txtSearch=Sale&utm_source=CFLemail07.17.14Crafts&utm_medium=CFLem
ail&utm_campaign=SaleDeptTab)

(https://www.createforless.com/contests/2014-craft-bloopers-contest.aspx?utm_source=CFLemail07.17.14Crafts&utm_medium=CFLemail&utm_campaign=Blooopers1)

(http://thinkcrafts.com/?s=craft+bloopers&utm_source=CFLemail07.17.14Crafts&utm_medium=CFLemail&utm_campaign=Blooopers)
(https://www.createforless.com/contests/2014-craft-bloopers-contest.aspx?utm_source=CFLemail07.17.14Cr
afts&utm_medium=CFLemail&utm_campaign=Blooopers3)
(http://www.facebook.com/CreateForLess?utm_source=CFLemail07.17.14Crafts&utm_medium=CFLemail&utm_ca
mpaign=BlooopersFacebook)

(http://www.facebook.com/CreateForLess?utm_source=CFLemail07.17.14Crafts&utm_medium=CFLemail&utm_campaign=EndingFacebook)
(http://pinterest.com/createforless/?utm_source=CFLemail07.17.14Crafts&utm_medium=CFLemail&utm_campaign=
EndingPinterest)
(http://www.createforless.com/email-newsletter/sign-up.aspx?utm_source=CFLemail07.17.14Crafts&utm_medium=CFLemail&utm_campaign=Ending
UpdateEmail)
(http://www.createforless.com/customer-service.aspx?utm_source=CFLemail07.17.14Crafts&utm_medium=CFLemail&utm_campaign=EndingCreateForLes
s)
(http://www.createforless.com/customer-service.aspx?utm_source=CFLemail07.17.14Crafts&utm_medium=CFLemail&utm_campaign=EndingCustomerService)

Having  trouble viewing this email? _Click  here to view it as a web page_
(http://www.createforless.com/email-newsletter/general-crafts.aspx) .
To  enter to win, fill out the entry form and include your craft  blooper
story in the description box. Drawing deadline is  Aug 4, 2014. Limited to
three entries per person. Submitting  a photo of the craft blooper is
optional. The winner will be  randomly chosen, receive a $100 CreateForLess e-gift
certificate, be contacted individually via email and posted  on our web
site. Some entries will be showcased on  CreateForLess.com, our Think Crafts
blog and Facebook page.  Submission of an entry into this drawing grants
CreateForLess permission to use the submitted content for  promotional purposes.
No specific identifying information,  other than first name and city, state
will be published, and  your contact information will not be distributed to
any  other party.

We respect your online time and  privacy. This weekly email was sent to you
because you  signed up for a CreateForLess account or requested we  contact
you about special offers and promotions. You are  currently subscribed to
receive information from  CreateForLess at blindhands at aol.com.
_Click  here to unsubscribe_
(http://www.createforless.com/email-newsletter/unsubscribe.aspx?src=Newsletter&cid=2308&eml=blindhands@aol.com)  this
address.

If you would  like to change your email address, and do not have a
CreateForLess account, _unsubscribe  this address_
(http://www.createforless.com/email-newsletter/unsubscribe.aspx?src=Newsletter&cid=2308&eml=blindhands@aol.co
m)  and then _click  here to re-sign up_
(http://www.createforless.com/email-newsletter/sign-up.aspx?src=Newsletter&cid=2308) . If you would like to
change your  email address and have a CreateForLess account, _login  to your
account_
(http://www.createforless.com/login/login.asp?url=../accounts/myAccount.asp)  and update your information there.

To ensure delivery to your inbox, please add
_customerservice at createforless.com_ (mailto:customerservice at createforless.com)   to your address book.

©2014 CreateForLess. All  rights reserved.
CreateForLess | 9115 SW Oleson Rd, Ste  104 | Portland, OR | 97223 | toll
free: 866.333.4463 |  www.CreateForLess.com