[Nfb-krafters-korner] Keep it going

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 16:00:11 UTC 2014

Hi Terry K,

The members of the Braille card committee have been emailing back and forth
about the Braille cards and plan to have a meeting to discuss the matter. No
decisions have yet been made, but the committee will keep you and the
members informed about anything that is decided. As you know, planning these
meetings to accommodate everyone's schedule is usually the most difficult
part of the entire process. the committee is Ramona, Lisamaria, Theresa,
Jill, and me, and probably Joyce as well. Hope I didn't forget anyone? I am
not including the folks who will make the crafts here, just the organizers.

Cathy F