[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Terry Powers

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Jul 23 17:22:07 UTC 2014

Terri K;
tThanks for asking.  I was busy cleaning up my e-mail, then Henry caught a cold and by the end of the week, I had it too.  I thought I was getting better and came to work on 7/16, but it got bad, again.
I have been having a hard time walking, since before convention, and since I got home, it has only gotten worse.  I went to the doctor and he thinks its neuropathy.  Now I have been scheduling myself for different tests.  He gave me some medicine to try.
I have a small leak in my bath room and need to replace my heat and air unit.  I read the e-mails about Henrietta and Portia.

What else can go wrong with this group.  I just hope they can help me so I do not lose my ability to walk.
Where would I be with out my trusty walker!!!
They tried to charge me $60 to take my crafts to the comference hall. Originally, they said it would only be what ever my tip was.  When he came the first time, that's when I found out it would be $60 and I told him, what they said, at the bell stand.  I got by with giving him a $20 tip.
>From then on, I did it myself.  Henry watched the items and I made 3 trips back and forth, to the room, using my walker as a cart.

I am back to work, but can not seam to kick this cauf.

I did write in, when you all were talking about the logo.

Any ideas of what you might want me to teach.  I am running out of ideas!!!

Bye for now.

Terry P.